Current areas where you can help us
- No major feature changes wanted, this is a stable release.
- Analyzing bugs, fixing bugs, creating patches, testing/reviewing other people's patches
- Giving feedback, collaborating on the wiki and on IRC.
- Caring for translations.
This is the current development version, all important links are on MoinMoin2.0.
- Testing it, playing with it, improving it.
- Reviewing failing tests - are tests or the tested code to be improved?
- Writing more / better tests.
- Help fixing bugs from the issue tracker.
This stuff is not used by any active moin developer and should have better maintenance:
- Internet Explorer, IIS and Windows related problems